BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. (Ps. 118:24)


Lord, help me to live this moment to your glory. I can't change the past and I have no control over the future. Help me not to run on the fumes of past "mountain-top experiences" nor to swim in a sea of guilt for past failures. I boldy accept Your forgiveness and grace for the moment. I so quickly lose sight of You when I get caught up in the future. I don't know that tomorrow will come, but I know that today is here and I am alive. You have sustained me, You have enabled me. Help me to take my cross today and to follow You wholeheartedly. Help me to see You for who You are today and not as my heart would pridefully make you out to be. You are above Me; Your ways are above my ways; You are beyond my comprehension, and I accept Your biblical revelation of who You are by faith. Help me to reflect You the best way that I can today. Thank you, God!

0 comments: